MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old October 6th, 2013, 08:20 AM

Song Suggestions

I am not exactly sure how this works, however, I have some suggestions for new karaoke songs. They are not new songs by any stretch, but, they are rare to find if not totally non-existent.

1. Any Rick Springfield hit song excluding Jessie's Girl and Don't Talk To Strangers.

2. That's Another Song- Bryan White

3. That Rock Won't Roll- Restless Heart

4. That Ain't My Truck- Rhett Akins

5. Say You Will- Foreigner

These are just a few. I'm sure there are a lot of older lost and forgotten karaoke songs that people are still asking me if I have.
Old October 6th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Song Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamholbrook View Post
I am not exactly sure how this works, however, I have some suggestions for new karaoke songs. They are not new songs by any stretch, but, they are rare to find if not totally non-existent.

1. Any Rick Springfield hit song excluding Jessie's Girl and Don't Talk To Strangers.

2. That's Another Song- Bryan White

3. That Rock Won't Roll- Restless Heart

4. That Ain't My Truck- Rhett Akins

5. Say You Will- Foreigner

These are just a few. I'm sure there are a lot of older lost and forgotten karaoke songs that people are still asking me if I have.
I moved this as it was in the wrong thread for this post, the only one it is suited to is Singers & Hosts wisdom so I'm moving it to there.

But to answer your query, I found all those songs for download at: http://www.tricerasoft.com/
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.

Last edited by Roy Dennis; October 6th, 2013 at 10:08 AM.