MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old September 7th, 2012, 12:54 PM

Window7 Internet Connection Question

In window7, how do i delete old internet connections? I changed ISP recently, and i'm connecting to my new server ok, but the old internet connection keeps popping up, asking me to connect when i'm already online with my new ISP connection. Got rid of my house phone, and DSL, and i just use my cell phone, and comcast internet now.....
Old September 7th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Window7 Internet Connection Question

Sometimes there is a program installed that you may have to uninstall via the Control panel/uninstal feature but normally just go to Control panel Then depending on what view you have set select Network and internet, then internet option or you may see internet options listed in the list straight away, when the dialog opens select connections tab, in the box for dialup and virtual settings, if you have anything there other than what you need just highlight it and press remove.
Then look at the General tab dialog, in the home page box highlight and delete any you don't want.
If you need to get rid of email accounts you would have to do that within their own browsers or if you had outlook you would have to find the accounts dialog and delete it in that.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.