MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 2 Help

Keyrite 2 Help Post Keyrite 2 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 24th, 2007, 10:18 AM

Smile Playback

Hello,

Couple of long questions which could be helpful for lots of users;

1- I just purchased the keyrite and tested out the results in different players. Some players sound and display lyrics better than others, however, I'd still like to process the files as correctly as possible considering budget issues. That is, I'm wondering if I could improve my processing (in order of priority) which is;

A- Rip (Power CD+G), change keys (Keyrite), burn (Power CD+G) with default settings + (1/slowest X speed), as altering other settings doesnt seem to make much difference....unless I'm wrong?

B- I use a Samsung CD-R/RW SW-240B or DVD-ROM SD 616T to burn the tracks.

C- I use Memorex, and read in this forum that TDK is good, is it better than Memorex?

I also have the Nero 7 Ultra Edition and CDRWIN, which I'd like to use if you could just tell me whether they can work with keyrite (and if other software needed) and improve sound and graphics. "So far the Nero manual and I don't get along very well"

Thanks
Old September 24th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

The questions you have asked need to be asked of the other program companies. As stated on the product page for Keyrite, it can use either BIN or CDG (same formats)for karaoke or for audio files uses WAV format. The output after key change is the same format input.
If the other programs you mentioned can use the BIN/CDG format then they should work without any problem.
I can't answer whether TDK is better than Memorex for you as I only use the Memorex Music CDs myself and have never had a bad burn except for user generated ones.