MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 1 Help

Keyrite 1 Help Post Keyrite 1 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 7th, 2004, 10:26 PM

Thumbs down Keyrite......

I bought Keyrite about 2 years ago. I was not overly impressed with the sound of a song after it was edited. There was a loss of bass and a general phasing sound that made it impossible to use for live performance.
I was pleased when I visited mtu to find that there was a new & improved version. I was not offered the $15 upgrade price that I had originally been promised when I bought the software 2 years ago. (I just chalked it up to an expired offer. After all, that was 2 years ago. A long time in the world of software.) So, with the promise of the bugs being worked out, I bought it again. Much to my chagrin, I found that all the same bugs were still present! And I even had to pay $10 more than the original version! Normally, I only have to be hit in the head with a hammer once to learn a lesson. Unfortunately, I have 2 lumps on my head now so needless to say, I will not be buying this product again.