MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Frequent Member

Exclamation Strange Problem suddenly started!

Hi, I have the latest version of Microstudio and all of the MTU suite of products and they have been working fine until today. I was going to build a custom CDG and when I go to start up Microstudio it appears to bee loading but then never appears on the screen. If I look in the Task Manager I can see the process running although it is not consuming any CPU resources. All other MTU products are working correctly. I do notice that if I try and bring up Hoster after trying to start Microstudio the Hoster screen does not appear either until I manually kill the microstudio process. I am runing Windows XP Pro with all the latest updates and nothing has changed recently on this PC. I have tried to reboot, restore to an earlier time and reinstall Microstudio all with the same result. I don'tknow if anyone else has experienced anything like this but if so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by UPNext; July 29th, 2007 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Submitted twice accidently!