MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom > Buy & Sell

Buy & Sell This Forum is for our members to post whatever you have to buy and sell that is related to Karaoke.

Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2011, 06:09 AM

Ovation Acoustic Electric Guitar

I hope it's ok to post my guitar here, i have used it at my shows for "Guitaroke" and also on some karaoke tracks in my studio written to khpro. So i guess that makes it "related to karaoke"? Don't wanna break any rules here.

I am selling my Ovation Tangent guitar. This is just a beautiful guitar, and one of the most sought after ovations. I bet i haven't played this guitar 10 times, and someone should. It still has the tags on the guitar, and the UPC code on the case. Not a nick, scratch, or even a pic mark on this instrument anyplace. For all practical purposes, you're getting a brand new ovation. Just don't play it that much. This guitar still has the original strings on it. This guitar is so clean, you could eat off it, and use the mirror finish to shave by! My Tangent is a super~shallow bowl, easy to hold on your lap. It even has a roughed up spot on the back to keep the guitar put. This guitar is simply gorgeous, everyone who sees it on the stand in my studio comments on how great it looks. The Tangent has been called the "Electric Guitar Players Acoustic". The neck is thin, and accurate, plays like an electric. This guitar would make a great acoustic electric for anyone, especially the ladies, and up coming student players. Comes with an ovation molded hardshell case, and i'm also tossing in a "Leader by Whirlwind" guitar cable. One of the finest guitar cables made.

The OP-30 built in preamp delivers a rich, clear, and ultra-quiet interference free sound. The OP-30 preamp raises the bar in its class. It features 3-band EQ with a bypass switch, a Mid-Shift control for selecting a midrange center frequency of either 450 Hz or 970 Hz, a Pre-Shape circuit for boosting bass and treble response while cutting rumble-prone frequencies below 40 Hz, and a battery status light. Equipped with an easy-to-read LED array, the onboard built in chromatic tuner works for standard, open, or altered tunings, and non-standard tunings.

Price Is only $400 INSURED & SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!!

LOWER 48 STATES ONLY PLEASE .....
I prefer Paypal, Bank Cashier Check, or Postal Money Order will ship when funds clear.

Some of The Ovation Tangets features:

Color Is A beautiful Blue Surf Burst
Super Shallow-Bowl for easy playing
Black Chrome Hardware
Schaller 14-1 Ratio Enclosed Tuners
Rounded Cutaways
5 Oval Sound Holes
24 Nickel Frets
25 1/2" Scale
Teardrop Abalone Position Markers
Nut Width 1-11/16
Pinless String Through Bridge
Ovation OP-30 Preamp
Onboard Chromatic Tuner
Thin-Line Pickup
Spruce Top
Qunitad Bracing
Dark Rosewood Fretboard
Dark Rosewood Bridge
Comes With An Ovation Custom Fitted Hardshell Molded Case, and whirwind guitar cable.

Last edited by Musicman51; March 1st, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:11 PM

Re: Ovation Acoustic Electric Guitar (SOLD)

The Ovation guitar has sold. A very nice lady KJ forum member from Las Vegas bought it from me. Funds clearned paypal, so the guitar is on the road to it's new home in sunny Las Vegas NV. Thank You mtu for allowing me to sell my guitar on the forum. George
Closed Thread