MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum

CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum All about drives and media

Old February 10th, 2003, 10:54 PM

Copying CDG's

jhardy_2happy wrote on February 10th, 2003 05:38 PM:

Hi George, Thanks for the response. The discs I'm copying are DKG Karaoke discs. They vary in total time. If I put one in my read drive & read the properties they vary in the amount of MB they use. One may be 560MB, another may be 650MB. The ones I'm having trouble with are both reading 751MB, in properties, which is just beyond the limits of 80 minute CDR's. They are actually reading 792 MB if I highlight all the songs and read disc space used. There are 18 songs one each disc.
It takes forever to copy a disc to the hard drive, but I didn't know if I could just copy the ones I wanted from the disc to the HD or will I have to copy the whole disc to the HD and then eliminate the one song I don't want. Then I could copy the remaining 17 songs to a new disc.
I'd appreciate any info you can find out. Thanks again for the quick response. Take care.
Old February 10th, 2003, 11:54 PM

I believe from what you said importing just the tracks you want through the Import tab would probably be the best route to go.
I sure would like to know what kind of media the cdg's you're copying are done on. Interesting

George
Old September 18th, 2003, 11:48 PM

COPYING CDG'S

i'M TRYING TO COPY CDG'S AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN FOR SELECTING DEVICES, MY COMPUTER HAS WINDOWS XP AND THE COPYING DEVICE SHOULD BE PLEXWRITER, SHOULD IT NOT? i'M NOT GETTING VERY FAR. ARE THERE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS THAT I CAN GET TO GO BY.
Old September 19th, 2003, 08:33 AM

Joyce,

When Microstudio is open, click the HELP buton at the top of the pages, then click READ MANUAL. Then scroll to whatever you're looking for answewrs to and click on that subject.

All the MTU products have on screen manuals built into the programs.

Hope this helps.

George