MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 5th, 2007, 03:23 PM

Computer Beeps-Turn off all sounds?

I'm satisfied with what Microstudio can do but every now and then my computer makes a loud BEEP when I'm trying to do something, maybe like look up the number of a song on my spreadsheet or when the power battery does something or I copy information to the clipboard. (I can't for sure tell what I do that causes it), but would like some advice on how to turn off all sounds. I have set the sound scheme to no noises and this prevents all the ridiculous noises that can happen when you click or hit enter etc. But I still get the occasional BEEP. How do I kill it?

I'm convinced that this is a Windows issue. I'm not a professional host and am trying to use Microstudio for all my amateur stuff, classrooms, church party etc. I don't intend to spend thousands of dollars to put on a professional presentation, at least not just yet!
Old May 6th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

If you have Vista and I think this is your problem do a search for Beeps in the Hoster Help Forum. I believe Sam came up with a cure just a short time ago.