MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 9th, 2007, 06:38 PM

can't import KHpro to Hoster

Having problems accomplishing this.
I have the karaoke file saved as a bin (and as a KMA) file. once i click "import from hard drive" i get a menu asking to select filename then define field order. the default being "dicsId - track" i have the file i want to import selected in the file list window.i have entered the brand name (khpro made) under the brand, entered a disc ID, and entered a book root ID. When i click "add file" i get the error "the seperator characters that end field [1] were not found in the selected filename. please enter the characters exactly as they appear after field [1] in your selcted filename"....HUH?!
Old April 24th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Please read the Hoster manual about the Define Field Order structure. It is very flexible, and thus can be difficult to use. Look in the Manual TOC for "Importing Hard Drive Files as KMA Files" at the top of the right column, then look down for "Define Fields Order" and click it. Read this Topic. Towards the bottom is a topic heading in red "Separator Selections" that directly addresses the separator characters. This field is an EDITABLE field, so you can type in whatever separator (delineator between "fields" in your filename) is used at that point between the two fields.