MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2010, 01:49 PM

Hoster is the BEST!

I ran the demo's, considered the cash for Hoster, used my disc's for another 12 months, got tired of "Lugging" around 1000+ discs and took the plung. WOO HOO! I wish I would have got Hoster a lot sooner. I have done 6 shows with it and no problems. Runs like a dream. I also do not use my computer for anything but my shows. I wont upgrade nothing (If it's not broke don't try to fix it). The support on here is the best. Everyone is willing to help each other and you just can't ask for anything more. To all the the folks considering Hoster: Don't question it no more. Trust me when I tell you this is the best by far Karaoke Software on the market today. I tried them all and this is the BEST OF THE BEST!!!! It is easy to use (even my 9 year old daughter can run it flawlessly) and is very reliable. My only advice I will give as a new user...back up all your kma files in at least one other place. I have mine on 4 hard-drives. You don't want to re-import all the discs. $60.00 is cheap for security! Thanks to all the folks that have helped me and a special thanks to MTU for a great product. I love HOSTER!
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:31 PM

Re: Hoster is the BEST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjimwhite View Post
I ran the demo's, considered the cash for Hoster, used my disc's for another 12 months, got tired of "Lugging" around 1000+ discs and took the plung. WOO HOO! I wish I would have got Hoster a lot sooner. I have done 6 shows with it and no problems. Runs like a dream. I also do not use my computer for anything but my shows. I wont upgrade nothing (If it's not broke don't try to fix it). The support on here is the best. Everyone is willing to help each other and you just can't ask for anything more. To all the the folks considering Hoster: Don't question it no more. Trust me when I tell you this is the best by far Karaoke Software on the market today. I tried them all and this is the BEST OF THE BEST!!!! It is easy to use (even my 9 year old daughter can run it flawlessly) and is very reliable. My only advice I will give as a new user...back up all your kma files is at least one other place. I have mine on 4 hard-drives. You don't want to re-import all the discs. $60.00 is cheap for security! Thanks to all the folks that have helped me and a special thanks to MTU for a great product. I love HOSTER!
Yeah, isn't it GREAT!!! I've tried other software programs but found them seriously lacking. I kind of feel sorry for other KJs that have to lug discs or deal with other programs.
Closed Thread