MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old January 3rd, 2010, 12:08 PM

Hoster's Peformace Was Flawless

My New Years Eve 2009 karaoke show was my first new years with hoster software. I did 7 hours of non stop karaoke on my laptop with hoster, and no backup system, just a standby harddrive. Not one glinch all evening. While packing up, i ran hoster through the house PA system, for yet another hour and a half of multiplex karaoke music using hoster. The reliability and ease of operation of this software speaks for itself. Easy to operate, has more features then any other karaoke presentation software in the business. If you are looking for karaoke show software...look no further. George
Old January 13th, 2010, 09:58 AM

Hoster Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman51 View Post
My New Years Eve 2009 karaoke show was my first new years with hoster software. I did 7 hours of non stop karaoke on my laptop with hoster, and no backup system, just a standby harddrive. Not one glitch all evening. While packing up, i ran hoster through the house PA system, for yet another hour and a half of multiplex karaoke music using hoster. The reliability and ease of operation of this software speaks for itself. Easy to operate, has more features then any other karaoke presentation software in the business. If you are looking for karaoke show software...look no further. George
George, I have used Hoster for ten years, 4-5 nights per week and never had a night where Hoster let me down. Ten Years and still running smoothely. I read in the forum about problems some have, but i learned at an early age that, "if it ain't broke", don't fix it. When my system is working like it does, I DO NOT download upgrades from anyone. I leave it alone. If I upgrade to a later version of Hoster, i do get all Microsoft upgrades, etc. When it is perfect, I put it on stage knowing it will not fail. I may fail, but in Ten Years, Hoster has never failed in almost 2,000 jobs over these years. Hoster is the best product i have ever purchased.
Muzicman144
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:52 AM

That's exactly how i do it as well. I've had hoster about a year, did microsoft upgrades twice i think. My motto exactly as well. I do not use my show machine at all except for karaoke, and only time i go online with it, is for hoster updates. Just about the only thing on my show machine is hoster.