MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 5th, 2006, 09:53 AM

Unhappy converting to .cdg speeds up play back

It's been driving me made for a whole week and I can't figure what the problem is?

I make a backing track and save it as .wav I leave a couple of blank seconds either end and import it into khpro.

If I press 'play my song' without importing lyrics then the backing track is good. If I import lyrics and try to tap out the song I am missing of the very beginning of the backing.

Once I have completed tapping and press 'play me song' then the lyrics and backing are completely out and I am having to adjust the advance sweep to 7 seconds before they match.

Then where I convert the file into .cdg the whole thing is playing super fast i.e what should be a 3 minute song is becoming a 2 minute song after being made to .cdg even though playback on khpro is at normal speed.

Please help!
Old June 5th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Administrator

On your .wav file...

1. Is it created at 44.1KHz sample rate?

2. is it created stereo?

Do you have the Edit menu, Settings command Title Page enabled, but no graphic image called to display?
Old June 6th, 2006, 02:50 PM

As Admin stated, this is the only thing that I know of that might cause this.

Can you tell us the inoformation about the file?
Old June 7th, 2006, 09:05 AM

Thank you both for getting back so fast, the problem was that after I removed the vocals of a track to get the backing, I saved the file in stereo (like it should be) and it was playing fine through my dvd player & computer, however when that signal was pushed through an amplifier I was missing of more frequencies due to the amp splitter so to get round that I made a mono file which of course caused the problem! And I have now made a stereo file using the ready made mono signal and have my backing track!

Thanks again!
Old June 8th, 2006, 05:15 PM

Glad that worked for you.