MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old November 19th, 2004, 01:00 PM

Exclamation Cannot get KHPro to load

I was trying to fix the problem of playing out of sync with songs in microstudio by changing the acceleration rate in the sound by running DXdiag which still does not play right. I was going to try to change the fonts to a smaller size but now
KHPro does not load. It shows on the tool bar at the bottom of the screen but will not open nor display. I added a program by the name of ANYDVD to my computer I also ran one step check up with Norton Utilities but I do not think it would have any affect. I tried to turn everything off in MSconfig but syill did not work. Untill now KHPro seemed to work fine. I have a athlon 2.? processor. Running Win XP Pro with SP2. 1 Gig of ram my mother board is a KT600-8237. Sorry to be such a problem ,please help . God Bless
Old November 29th, 2004, 04:06 PM

Re: Cannot get KHPro to load

I am having the same problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled KHP a number of times without success. It shows up on the toolbar but will not open. I am running XP with P4, 2.8, and have all my virus protection up to date and appear to be virus free. I am wondering if we could be lacking the gdiplus.dll file as well as in windows Me and 2000?? Something is lacking and I have used KHP successfully in the past???
Old November 30th, 2004, 04:05 PM

It seems that most likely something has damaged your Registry, which could be done byt he One Button Checkup in Norton.

Make sure that the Program has been installed and you didn't try to copy the installed .exe file from another computer.

Go to the Start Menu\Settings\Control panel. Click on Add/Remove Programs and make sure that it shows Karaoke Home Producer is installed. Try removing the Software, then reboot the computer and then reinstall the software.
Old November 30th, 2004, 04:50 PM

Hello Bryan, I have found the problem but I can't explain how it gets there unless there is an option for starting KHP in the MINIMIZE mode . I clicked on the desktop Icon for KHP, it went to the toolbar but did not open, I right clicked on the toolbar icon and then clicked on MAXIMIZE and KHP opened in fine shape. I am stumped as to why it keeps defaulting to the MINIMIZE mode on startup???? Thanks for your reply , Sincerely, Bruce Oakes.....