MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old November 11th, 2006, 10:11 AM

Question still no graphics, no sounds

i just uninstalled microstudio on this pc and re-installed it on the other, still no graphics and no sound my default drive says 'read" ( yes ) and writes" (yes) so i dont know whats going on.i hate to think that i just waisted my money if i cant use microstudio at all..and i noticed that if i clicked on freedb i'll get the hour glass and it wont import the songs, but if i unchecked freedb it will import songs which takes forever then i have to manually typed in the song and artist..but still same problem no graphics, no sounds just plain black screen, and song counter is running ..
Old November 11th, 2006, 01:03 PM

Here is some of the specs for Micro Studio from the Micro Studio page.
  1. A Windows/PC computer (not Apple/MAC) with at least 2GB of free hard drive space. NOTE: Microstudio 3.000 REQUIRES Windows 2000+SR4, or XP Home or Pro+SR2 with .NET Framwork v1.1 or higher.
Do you have .net framwork installed on your computer?

Shuttle X ComputersWindows XP Pro. SP3 AMD 1.8 gig Processor1 gig Memory
Video NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 32 meg

Dell Laptop 1525
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1
4 Gig Mem. Vista Basic
Old November 11th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Administrator

You might want to post a Support Ticket in the Support Center to get MTUSUPPORT's attention on your problem. Right now, it does sound like your optical drive won't work with Microstudio 3.0.

What drive do you have? When you run Microstudio's Tools menu Default Drives... command it shows this along with the firmware version. Post that here so we can see it.
Old November 13th, 2006, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
You might want to post a Support Ticket in the Support Center to get MTUSUPPORT's attention on your problem. Right now, it does sound like your optical drive won't work with Microstudio 3.0.

What drive do you have? When you run Microstudio's Tools menu Default Drives... command it shows this along with the firmware version. Post that here so we can see it.

here are the default drives: HL-DT-ST-CDRW GCE 84008-1.01( read yes, write yes )
HL-DT-ST-DVDROM-GDR-8160B 0014 ( read "no" write "no"
Old November 15th, 2006, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post

ive submitted and received a ticket and thats it i havent got any response from them yet..in the mean time i cant use the microstudio ..and i also put my drivers along with the command...i hate to think that microstudio is just sitting idle in my pc and taking up space.. sorry i had to say that but im kinda frustrated..