MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 16th, 2003, 03:52 PM

Windows XP and Suite 4

Just purchased a new PC a compac Presario, had probems with getting bumped out of Home Producer 2.009. My question is it compatible with Windows XP. I know there have been upgrades since our purchase in April of 2002, why haven't we been notified? Do we have to monitor your site for upgrade information? We lost the original e-mail when we upgraded to MSN 8. We have the address, are they still good? In order to fix the problem I had to do a distructive sytem recovery, I orginally bought the program with a disk, but feel the current version has issues with XP. Can you confirm that Suite 4 that I purchased in April of 2002 is compatible with XP.

Karaoke Home Producer 2.009
Microsftudo 2.315
Vogone 2.014
Key rite 1.202
Old March 19th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Red face Oh my gosh!!!

I just verified that you joined our mail list on December, 23, 2002. On Mon Jan 13, 2003 at 23:11 EST, and again on Tue Mar 11, 2003 at 16:37 EST the list reports that we sent you notices about KPro and these messages were not returned as undeliverable.

Some people don't read "newsletter" emails, and maybe that is the case here.

I am sorry if you think we have not kept you informed. We are trying to do this without abusing our customers.

As to your back version 2.009, I do not recall if it ran under XP or not. I believe it does, but I'll have to let MTUSUPPORT answer than one.
Old March 20th, 2003, 02:24 PM

Post S

It is funny that these notes were sent around the time I upgraded to MSN 8 which has expanded Junk mail feature. I turned it on because I got tired of recieving all the product advertisments for sex sites. I am wondering if the e-mails being sent by your company are being filtered out so I never see the e-mail. If that is true, you probably have other users are having the same issue and don't know it.

Okay, so is the upgrade compatible with windows XP? If so, will I have to purchase it or will it still be free? I orginally purchased this software on April 10th 2002.

Old March 28th, 2003, 05:21 PM

Thumbs down Suite 4 upgrades

So how often to you answer these posts. It has been over a week since my last request for information, with no reply or follow on answer because the first one was incomplete....I'd say that is bad customer support.
Old April 7th, 2003, 12:17 PM

Bikerbill,
The upgrade wasn't free to users who had Version 2.009 so you will need to purchase it from http://www.mtu.com/basics/karaoke-pro.htm You are the upgrade from 2.xxx versions.

The version that you have will run fine under XP also, just so that you know.