MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old January 6th, 2004, 07:03 PM

help!!!!!!!!!!

my k-pro will not load up on my screen,its in programs and desktop,but it will not open to display my program.no errors appear,it JUST WONT OPEN...was working fine until i opened it from microstudio to import song there.microstudio works great,my display is set to 16 bit-have tried everything i know.have uninstalled and reinstalled till my fingers are stiff from typing,soooooooooo adm.help...........god bless
Old January 7th, 2004, 02:03 AM

Mooney,

Which operatimg system are you running? If you are running XP, try a system restore to a time prior to installing Kpro and then trying reinstalling it.

It should work.

Regards,

Jon
Old January 7th, 2004, 12:13 PM

help

restoring does no good all other software works fine only problem is k-pro wont open,talked to them on phone 2 days ago explained problem,but no answer,kinda sucks first song i try to export and shuts it down , i need some professional advice on the software itself,there seems to be a problem here,with communication to company.but yes i have xp.and have checked everything ,all settings,restore,etc. thanks for input.