MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:58 AM
VIP

Anyone Using This HDMI to RCA Converter

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA1PU0FR1332

I've just recently tried switching over to my Windows 7 Laptop to run shows, and this HDMI Converter is reversing the Laptop Destop View with the Extended Monitor Screen ( Placing Desktop on external monitor, and singers screen on the Laptop... Still works fine on my older laptop with XP OS, and I've tried everything I can think of but no success with Windows 7 Laptop...)

If anybody is using a different product to Convert HDMI to RCA for some of the older TV monitors, I'd be welcome to any other products that would satisfy my current setup!

Thanks!
Rick

Show Computer: Dell Precision M6700--Intel I7 3720 QM Quad 3rd Gen 2.6 ghz--16 gb Ram
Integrated Onboard Graphics, 2 gb DDR2 dedicated Video Memory--500 gb SSD & 1TB SATA HD--Windows 7 Pro--External HD WD 4 tb

Backup Computer: Lenovo Ideapad 7750G--PCI Express X16 Gen3 2.5 ghz--32 gb RAM--NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M, 2048 MB DDR3 --1 TB SSD--Windows 10 Education -- 64 bit

External Optical Drives: Plextor 760A & 712A