MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 23rd, 2003, 10:30 PM

A question before I buy...

Hi, I am thinking about buying this software, but I am not esp. tech-savvy, so I have a question. Here is what I want to do:

Take a song from a CD, remove the vocals (as much as possible), and copy the song onto a blank CD to play in a regular CD player. I do not expect to need to create CDGs, it's for my own use. I have a new computer, Pentium 4 and all the necessary memory requirements, etc. including a CD drive which is supposed to be able to burn CDs (though I haven't used it for that purpose yet) and Easy CD Creator.

Besides Vogone, is there any additional software I will need to be able to do what I want to do?
Old January 1st, 2004, 11:17 PM
Administrator

Sorry for being tardy answering...

You will need is Vogone and software to read your Audio CD track in as a .wav file. I believe EZ CD Creator can "rip" a track to a .wav file, but make sure of that in their Help or Manual.

Your EZ CD Creator software can burn an Audio CD with your CD Burner drive once you have removed what you can.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks for asking!
Old January 14th, 2004, 09:28 PM

Check out Microstudio

E Z CD Creator might work, but you really ought to check out Microstudio. It's ease of use is awesome, and it works seemlessly with Vogone. After all, once you sing along with that song with the tracks removed you might catch the "karaoke Junkie" bug, and decide it would be cool if you could make your own CDG's, the MTU Karaoke Home Producer (KHP) software will allow adding lyrics in sync to your music. I think there's demo versions of all the software you can check out. It's well worth your time. If you need any answers to questions, we're here.