MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old November 28th, 2000, 04:54 PM

Unhappy

I downloaded V2.013 but when I try to install, it shuts down after I enter the email and serial #. I am using the same email and serial # that I have used for the previous 2 updates that worked but it's not working for this one. I uninstalled V2.001 in hopes that would make a difference. It didn't and now I cannot even reinstall V2.001! So I am without a working version of Microstudio at this point. I recently installed DirectX 8.0 on my machine. Could this be a problem? I can't uninstall DirectX or move back to version 7.0A to see if that's the problem. Any ideas?
Old December 2nd, 2000, 05:35 PM
Administrator

We sent you a trial logging version of Microstudio V2.014, but have not heard back from you. Please install it and email us the log file so we can evaluate what is happening on your system. There was a bug found when we ran the logging the first time, and 2 other users with V2.013 problems are now operational. When we respond to your needs, we hope you will respond back.
Old December 2nd, 2000, 10:14 PM

Red face

Oops! Turns out I was using the serial # from Microstudio 1.x and not from 2.x. Once I got that right, the install worked fine. I installed the logging version also and have sent you the log file in case you still need it. Thanks and sorry about the "user error". I hate it when that happens...
Old December 2nd, 2000, 11:50 PM
Administrator

It's always good to find out a real reason. Its those hanger-on problems that drive us nuts, so thanks for letting us know!