MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 4th, 2010, 09:50 AM

Khpro5.00

Might help if one of the moderators would announce the release of 5.00.

That being said, been messing around with the demo.

After completing a song, when I click on PLAY FINAL, the regular play screen pops up, and when I click on play, the program abruptly closes.

Also, the tester in me couldn't help notice that there is nothing advising the singers which color they are to use. This is protocol in every commercial duets track I've ever seen. Some of them are sorry, but they're there. I couldn't find anything in the manual covering this. If I missed it, my apologies.

There is a workaround for this. Most audio tracke have a couple of seconds or more of blank space. In your lyrics simply add three lines BEFORE your countdown, or opening instrumental. Use those three lines to identify the colers for BOY, GIRL, BOTH..(or whatever terminology you use) and immediately after you click the START button to start sweeping the song, sweep through those first three lines before the music starts, and then continue on normally.

No need to do any programming, simply cover it in the manual.

Erectile dysfunction treatment

Last edited by George; September 4th, 2010 at 10:08 AM.