MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 4th, 2010, 09:50 AM

Khpro5.00

Might help if one of the moderators would announce the release of 5.00.

That being said, been messing around with the demo.

After completing a song, when I click on PLAY FINAL, the regular play screen pops up, and when I click on play, the program abruptly closes.

Also, the tester in me couldn't help notice that there is nothing advising the singers which color they are to use. This is protocol in every commercial duets track I've ever seen. Some of them are sorry, but they're there. I couldn't find anything in the manual covering this. If I missed it, my apologies.

There is a workaround for this. Most audio tracke have a couple of seconds or more of blank space. In your lyrics simply add three lines BEFORE your countdown, or opening instrumental. Use those three lines to identify the colers for BOY, GIRL, BOTH..(or whatever terminology you use) and immediately after you click the START button to start sweeping the song, sweep through those first three lines before the music starts, and then continue on normally.

No need to do any programming, simply cover it in the manual.

Erectile dysfunction treatment

Last edited by George; September 4th, 2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old September 4th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Re: Khpro5.00

Great feedback. I'll address the manual suggestions in the next release.

Can you tell us what type of audio file you were using when you saw the crash?

Any other facts would be appreciated so we can determine if this is a bug we need to fix.

Thanks for all your help in the past too.
Old September 4th, 2010, 04:05 PM

Dave,

I was using regular 16bit, stereo, 44khz .WAV files.

Happened twice in a row with two different wav files, so I quit messing with it.

I don't know if this happenes in the regular program or not. It did cross my mind that something in the Demo hampering may be causing the problem.

Take care,
George

Old September 5th, 2010, 12:41 AM

I can't remember singing any duet cdg that wasn't Pink For Female, Blue For Male, Yellow for both. My daughter is going to write the next one with a {M} {F} {B} with color for an intro count down, and at the start of the first singer's line....experimentation...so much fun. Make sure you change the background colors accordingly. But shoot those are the ones that are pretty much used i thought. .but..i can't see it as an issue really. Just for fun, my daughter and i wrote out "Whiskey Lullabye" & "Picture" Came out better...then any originals in my opinion. And the graphics my daughter added are just fantastic. I'm gonna stick with the pink, blue, yellow combination...kinda universal so we thought anyway.

Another thing my daughter suggested, since football season is upon us. We are going to write some crowd participation team fight songs...One team one color, the opposing team fans..the other colors...

Another nice feature about khPro. On my days off from work, i can correct the manufactures dreadful, nasty, awful, disgusting, pathetic attempt at lyric sweeps. A pet peeve of mine. It's so aggravating to pay 20 bucks for a cdg, just to have it swept by someone who has no idea how the song actually goes. I dunno...chartbuster is guilty of this also. Seems lately their cdg's are just thrown together and rammed out the door...late to i might add. Waited 2 months and longer for many monthly's they sold, and i have a paid yearly subscription, for two disc a month. And they cut us down to 12 songs from 15.... sorry...didn't mean to carry on.

Dave.......this new 5.00 is way yonder too much fun. I may just have to take an extra vacation day and write some new custom cdg's....Thanks again mtu.
Old September 5th, 2010, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman51 View Post
I can't remember singing any duet cdg that wasn't Pink For Female, Blue For Male, Yellow for both.
Right, you know that, and I know that, but what about the newbie?

Old September 5th, 2010, 09:14 PM

well...he maybe a newbie to the software, but i doubt very much if he is a newbie to singing?? Could be i guess.