MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:46 PM
VIP

Khpro 5.00

I'm surprised that nobody has posted anything about 5.00 as of yet. I paid for an upgrade this morning and couldn't load it. When I put the new registration code in, I got a message to enter the old registration code. I did and then it took me to the mtu web site to pay for the upgrade. I already paid for the upgrade, received and email confirmation and the new registration code. Won't install. If this wasn't bad enought it took me over an hour to submit a support ticket. It wouldn't send. In the interim I made several attempts to call MTU but each time I received "Leave a message, I am either away from my desk or on another line". Same as always. I remember when you could call MTU and talk to someone. Now they are to busy and when we have a problem with their products you must fill out a support ticket and maybe they will respond within 48 hours, of course this is a holiday weekend so who knows. Funny thing though, they take your credit card and submit it immediately. Ahhh, the wonderful world of computers. I know there are many of you that are hard core supporters of MTU as I once was, but my patience is getting pretty thin now and I don't know how much more I am willing to accept on the terms offered. Their products are great except for the few bumps with Hoster, but the service sure isn't what it used to be!
Old September 3rd, 2010, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Khpro 5.00

I am not sure what exactly happened and I can't be much help either, but it was my understanding that you were not supposed to be getting a new registration code. Sounds like the server is not processing this right. I will call Admin and find out what is going on Walt. And your wife is right...calm down. You don't need to blow a gasket.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 05:39 PM

What's all the hoopla about? I just downloaded KHPro V.500..man what a fantastic kick butt piece of software. MTU, you are the best. Done wrote my first duet, my daughter & i are just having a ball up here in gods country. Here's what i had to do..it was simple.
Step1 Paid
Step2 Copied down the "NEW" registration number on the download link on my account page
Step3 saved khPro to my old.....puter in my studio
Step4 Opened The Program
Step5 Hit the upgrade thingy
Step6 TYPED IN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER THAT WAS ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE
Step7 she took off
Step8 asked me if i wanted the V5.00 version i said yep
Step8 For the fun of it we wrote "I Got You Babe" for are first duet test song...came out perfect, we're having a grand time up here.......hope it helps.
P.S. You might want to check that you have the correct email listen on the product as when you first purchased it...Good Luck all
Old September 4th, 2010, 08:16 AM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman51 View Post
What's all the hoopla about? I just downloaded KHPro V.500..man what a fantastic kick butt piece of software. MTU, you are the best. Done wrote my first duet, my daughter & i are just having a ball up here in gods country. Here's what i had to do..it was simple.
Step1 Paid
Step2 Copied down the "NEW" registration number on the download link on my account page
Step3 saved khPro to my old.....puter in my studio
Step4 Opened The Program
Step5 Hit the upgrade thingy
Step6 TYPED IN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER THAT WAS ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE
Step7 she took off
Step8 asked me if i wanted the V5.00 version i said yep
Step8 For the fun of it we wrote "I Got You Babe" for are first duet test song...came out perfect, we're having a grand time up here.......hope it helps.
P.S. You might want to check that you have the correct email listen on the product as when you first purchased it...Good Luck all
What's all the hoopla? Read my post and you will see what's all the hoopla! The products are great. It's the support that stinks. I'm happy your download and installation worked. I'm glad you are happy. Good luck to you.
Old September 4th, 2010, 08:48 AM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
I am not sure what exactly happened and I can't be much help either, but it was my understanding that you were not supposed to be getting a new registration code. Sounds like the server is not processing this right. I will call Admin and find out what is going on Walt. And your wife is right...calm down. You don't need to blow a gasket.
Dale,

This morning for kicks, I went to my account to check and my account as it pertains to KHPRO 5.00 had been corrected. This is what I felt was the problem all along but seemed to keep falling on closed ears. In an email to Lynn yesterday, I explained the problem in depth. She apparently fixed my account and the program loaded fine. I have sent her an email thanking her and to cancel my refund. I thank you for your help. I believe that if I could have talked to a live person yesterday, the problem could have been resolved in a couple of minutes instead of the hours of frustration going in circles. Anyway it works and all is well. I hope MTU makes some changes to their support. Again, I thank you as always for your calming approach and any help you provided in getting this corrected.

Sincerely,

Walt
Old September 4th, 2010, 11:13 AM

So glad you got into your upgrade walt, as always everyone could have better customer support s'pose. Your website is fantastic to, nice job on it. mtu said i haven't had a paid upgrade subscription to khPro since 2005 I had to change registration numbers, and email addresses before i got in. I haven't had that email address for... for..., well...five years or so hehehe. But all went well for me. Glad it worked out ok. George
Old September 4th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltR View Post
Dale,

This morning for kicks, I went to my account to check and my account as it pertains to KHPRO 5.00 had been corrected. This is what I felt was the problem all along but seemed to keep falling on closed ears. In an email to Lynn yesterday, I explained the problem in depth. She apparently fixed my account and the program loaded fine. I have sent her an email thanking her and to cancel my refund. I thank you for your help. I believe that if I could have talked to a live person yesterday, the problem could have been resolved in a couple of minutes instead of the hours of frustration going in circles. Anyway it works and all is well. I hope MTU makes some changes to their support. Again, I thank you as always for your calming approach and any help you provided in getting this corrected.

Sincerely,

Walt
Your welcome.
Old September 4th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Here is my analysis of Walt's problem with MTU (emailed an hour ago), and KHPro 5.00. I spent over 6 hours researching and fixing the problem. It was not as clear as Walt indicated. I spent so much time because I wanted to discover the root cause. This is the first "new" version we have released under our upgraded Registration script. If a problem existed, I wanted to know it first hand to prevent frustrating any more of you honored customers, as Walt truly is to us.

"Dave Cox here... President of MTU. I have dug into your complaint and have found several abnormal situations/problems, which I have listed below.

I would first ask you to think back to the support we have given you this week. A lot of time by both Bryan and Lynne, and now me, has been spent trying to get you running. That is called excellent support and I ask you to realize that. The problem is there are two out of the ordinary situations that prevented you from installing and running KHPro 5.

We added our Chat feature about 3 weeks ago, and Bryan and Lynne both are very excited about it because it allows customers and potential new customers to have instant answers to their questions when Bryan or Lynne are on-line. If both are off-line, it presents a dialog to enter your name, email and question, and submits it as a Support Ticket we can track. Bryan answers these when he is back at work. I can say that our phones have almost stopped ringing as the chat is far more effective. Our sales have also increased do to this superior instant support.

You complained about being cut-off during your chat session with Bryan. He remembers receiving a message that you had closed the chat window, thus ending that chat session. If you say you didn't do it, I can only surmise that the Internet dropped your connection, and terminated the chat session. Both Bryan and Lynne continued with other chat sessions that were ongoing simultaneously with yours so the Chat program was performing correctly. Phone calls can get dropped without any warning, or emails can end up in limbo for months, then get delivered. Unexplainable things happen. You need to realize this or you will be frustrated and get angry with MTU and other companies you do business with.

Bryan and Lynne sometimes are each independently working on up to 3 chat sessions with different people at the same time. Thus, there may be a delay in their answering any one person. They realize the importance of keeping the response time short. However, if someone becomes impatient and closes their chat window, that session is terminated just as if the phone had been hung up.

You wrote: "I can't even reply to the email support sent me because you don't allow reply's." Our Support Tickets do allow replying to. Just click the link within them and reply. They log under the Ticket number. You can even access the total history of your Ticket at our web site. I believe the instructions are included with each Ticket sent, but I may be wrong. I haven't received a Ticket for a long time now because it simply works without problems.

In relation to KHPro 5.00 in your Account, you wrote: "If it was just released how could it expire in 2008." This is part of the OSCommerce store code we use on our site. Over 40,000 other web sites around the world use this code. When we change the "Description" field on a part number (KHPro4100n in this case), it replaces the prior Description in your Account. You see, all fields in the "Account Viewer" that you see are linked to database fields. If we change a field, it is instantly reflected in the Viewer. I wish it wasn't that way, but it is.

Here are the problems that prevented you from installing KHPro 5.00.

Problem #1: KHPro 5.00 as initially released showed up a problem within a day from the few users who installed it. We fixed the problem and re-released a new KHPro 5.00 the next day. We occasionally don't change the version number if the re-release is within 1-2 days of the original release. You were one of the few to jump on the new release instantly, and happened to get the faulty installation program. That was part of the problem you experienced.

SUGGESTION: Don't be the first to download a new release. No matter how much testing we do, occasionally (rarely) there is a problem. Early birds experience the problem. To prevent future frustration, don't be the early bird.

Problem #2: Bryan emailed you what he thought was the correct answer based on what you told him. If you had called him and held him on the line while you tried to do the install, I doubt it would have been possible for him to diagnose right then what was wrong. As it turns out, you ordered the upgrade for the KHPro RegCode you have never used, but you used your other RegCode to try to install KHPro. This alone would prevent installing.

SUGGESTION: Be careful when ordering an Upgrade to know which RegCode you mean to upgrade. Under normal conditions, we have engineered it so when you try to install a new version by "UPGRADE" (versus REMOVE) over a prior installed version, the Installation program automatically capture the RegCode used on that computer, and takes you to an order page showing that RegCode, the product name, the price, and an "Add to Cart" button to place the order. I'm sorry you didn't get to experience all the beauty of our new upgrade features, designed to prevent frustrating our returning users.

Our policy has always been to charge for major version upgrades. As a long time customer I'm sure you know we are very diligent to fix reported bugs ASAP and get a new fixed release out quickly. I'm sure you also realize we offer massive discounts to returning customers who want to upgrade and use the newest features. However, our older security prevented us from delivering free bug fixes for prior major releases. We now can do this, and we have been very generous in making bug fixed versions available for free (that were released even 2 years later) if a user's Upgrade Expired Date allows installing the prior major version.

Below is part of the Administrative view showing tables from your Account. You can see the order "Date" (on top at left) with the "Upgrade" (Expire Date - blue underlined below) we set for each of your RegCodes. This was done by a special script our webmaster wrote to upgrade our hundreds of thousands of customer records quickly. I told him; "Allow everyone to continue running the latest version of each program they have installed". That explains why the "Upgrade" date on all your orders are at least 12 months later and some up to 4 years later. You can still install the last version you had obtained from our web site. Whether you had the right to install them or not is our fault in making them available. We are glad you took advantage of this free opportunity that we knowingly allowed while we worked on improving our service to you.

[removed private user data]

Order # 62357 for KHPro4100n has a RegCode ending ...073e that has never been used to install KHPro. This shows 2011-09-03 08:53:23 for its Upgrade Expire Date. Your RegCode ending ...d454 still needed upgrading to be able to install 5.00. I am sorry you accidentally upgraded the wrong RegCode. I will talk with our webmaster about how we can overcome this type of "user error" in the future. I consider this a failure on MTU's part and commit to you and others I will work diligently with our webmaster to prevent or reduce the possibility of this happening in the future.

I have manually changed your "Upgrade Expire Dates" (blue underlined) so the first RegCode (...d454) you use can now install the current KHPro 5.00 download version. Be sure you download again to get the later 5.00 version Installation program. You can see my changes in your Account by logging in.

Our old way of providing low cost upgrades required you to keep the older Installation program and original RegCode so you could install it on a new computer, and then install an upgrade release over it using your upgrade RegCode. It was complex, but it worked without user complaints. As you can see above, ordering an Upgrade today simply extends the Upgrade Expire Date for the RegCode you select. Thus, your "original" RegCodes can now be upgraded to install new releases, when you desire to do so.

ADDED JUST NOW: Also, our web scripts know what version you are installing, regardless of the version your original RegCode was created to install. Any RegCode can now work with any version you try to install. This is all possible because we now require on-line registration.

Also, important PRIOR versions of each program are now available on our download.mtu.com site so our customers who don't save a backup copy of the Installation files on CDROM can get them without MTU's help. This too was a major support feature we provided and many users have thanked us for this. I'm not aware of any competitor who does this. If they come out with a new release, you must buy it at their full retail price. We have worked for over 10 years to get to the order upgrading we now have that allows us to offer our customers maximum flexibility and value.

You can also remove an installed program while on-line and the RegCode used is freed from that computer. You can then install it on another computer... all without contacting MTU for help. That flexibility is unavailable in any product we have ever bought and installed.

Since all our releases are FULL programs that include all new features, changes and bug fixes from the first release to the latest, you don't have to stay current with each product. If we release a new version that you want, and its been 3 years (example) since your last upgrade, you can upgrade and install the latest version.

We don't place phone calls to customers. We have found more than half the time that the phone numbers entered on orders (in our database for each Account) often don't work, or are a home number (we don't know this), and our customer is chatting or emailing from work. It is extremely frustrating to us, when we are trying to solve a problem for a user, to not be able to reach them. So we don't place phone calls.

Lynne just informed me you have discovered what I have done to solve your problem. I am very pleased to here you are happy with us again. As a token of our appreciation of you as a long standing customer, we will leave the credit for your KHPro upgrade order."

I posted this to show that MTU has done an excellent job of support, and that a long standing customer was treated fairly and the problem finally solved. The unique condition of a user error and a bad installation file exceeded what we normally expect when diagnosing a problem. Also, KHPro 5.00 is a MAJOR new upgrade, and as such can have bugs surface as folks use it. As always, we will fix these quickly, and make those upgrades available for free to all who have the right to install V5.00.
Old September 4th, 2010, 03:56 PM

Thumbs up Re: Khpro 5.00

Admin, should i also:

Quote:
Be sure you download again to get the later 5.00 version Installation program. You can see my changes in your Account by logging in.
I also had to do what you instructed our friend walt to do. However i figured it out on my own, without the need for support help. So should i remove my version 5.00, and go through my account and download again? or just simply reinstall over it??? I to have the wrong reg code, also the wrong email address?? Will you correct it? Should i send in a ticket to have my code changed???
Also as far as:

Quote:
SUGGESTION: Don't be the first to download a new release. No matter how much testing we do, occasionally (rarely) there is a problem. Early birds experience the problem. To prevent future frustration, don't be the early bird.
#1 Everyone is gonna want to use this great software as soon as they can
#2 who will catch the rare problems?
Again thanks for great software. George
Old September 4th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

George if you go in to your account you can change the email address there. Then any future installs you would use the new email address. As far as the reg code You should send the support ticket.
To install the new fixed version, just use the Upgrade and install over the existing one.
Old September 4th, 2010, 04:34 PM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Here is my analysis of Walt's problem with MTU (emailed an hour ago), and KHPro 5.00. I spent over 6 hours researching and fixing the problem. It was not as clear as Walt indicated. I spent so much time because I wanted to discover the root cause. This is the first "new" version we have released under our upgraded Registration script. If a problem existed, I wanted to know it first hand to prevent frustrating any more of you honored customers, as Walt truly is to us.

"Dave Cox here... President of MTU. I have dug into your complaint and have found several abnormal situations/problems, which I have listed below.

I would first ask you to think back to the support we have given you this week. A lot of time by both Bryan and Lynne, and now me, has been spent trying to get you running. That is called excellent support and I ask you to realize that. The problem is there are two out of the ordinary situations that prevented you from installing and running KHPro 5.

We added our Chat feature about 3 weeks ago, and Bryan and Lynne both are very excited about it because it allows customers and potential new customers to have instant answers to their questions when Bryan or Lynne are on-line. If both are off-line, it presents a dialog to enter your name, email and question, and submits it as a Support Ticket we can track. Bryan answers these when he is back at work. I can say that our phones have almost stopped ringing as the chat is far more effective. Our sales have also increased do to this superior instant support.

You complained about being cut-off during your chat session with Bryan. He remembers receiving a message that you had closed the chat window, thus ending that chat session. If you say you didn't do it, I can only surmise that the Internet dropped your connection, and terminated the chat session. Both Bryan and Lynne continued with other chat sessions that were ongoing simultaneously with yours so the Chat program was performing correctly. Phone calls can get dropped without any warning, or emails can end up in limbo for months, then get delivered. Unexplainable things happen. You need to realize this or you will be frustrated and get angry with MTU and other companies you do business with.

Bryan and Lynne sometimes are each independently working on up to 3 chat sessions with different people at the same time. Thus, there may be a delay in their answering any one person. They realize the importance of keeping the response time short. However, if someone becomes impatient and closes their chat window, that session is terminated just as if the phone had been hung up.

You wrote: "I can't even reply to the email support sent me because you don't allow reply's." Our Support Tickets do allow replying to. Just click the link within them and reply. They log under the Ticket number. You can even access the total history of your Ticket at our web site. I believe the instructions are included with each Ticket sent, but I may be wrong. I haven't received a Ticket for a long time now because it simply works without problems.

In relation to KHPro 5.00 in your Account, you wrote: "If it was just released how could it expire in 2008." This is part of the OSCommerce store code we use on our site. Over 40,000 other web sites around the world use this code. When we change the "Description" field on a part number (KHPro4100n in this case), it replaces the prior Description in your Account. You see, all fields in the "Account Viewer" that you see are linked to database fields. If we change a field, it is instantly reflected in the Viewer. I wish it wasn't that way, but it is.

Here are the problems that prevented you from installing KHPro 5.00.

Problem #1: KHPro 5.00 as initially released showed up a problem within a day from the few users who installed it. We fixed the problem and re-released a new KHPro 5.00 the next day. We occasionally don't change the version number if the re-release is within 1-2 days of the original release. You were one of the few to jump on the new release instantly, and happened to get the faulty installation program. That was part of the problem you experienced.

Problem #2: Bryan emailed you what he thought was the correct answer based on what you told him. If you had called him and held him on the line while you tried to do the install, I doubt it would have been possible for him to diagnose right then what was wrong. As it turns out, you ordered the upgrade for the KHPro RegCode you have never used, but you used your other RegCode to try to install KHPro. This alone would prevent installing.

SUGGESTION: Be careful when ordering an Upgrade to know which RegCode you mean to upgrade. Under normal conditions, we have engineered it so when you try to install a new version by "UPGRADE" (versus REMOVE) over a prior installed version, the Installation program automatically capture the RegCode used on that computer, and takes you to an order page showing that RegCode, the product name, the price, and an "Add to Cart" button to place the order. I'm sorry you didn't get to experience all the beauty of our new upgrade features, designed to prevent frustrating our returning users.

Our policy has always been to charge for major version upgrades. As a long time customer I'm sure you know we are very diligent to fix reported bugs ASAP and get a new fixed release out quickly. I'm sure you also realize we offer massive discounts to returning customers who want to upgrade and use the newest features. However, our older security prevented us from delivering free bug fixes for prior major releases. We now can do this, and we have been very generous in making bug fixed versions available for free (that were released even 2 years later) if a user's Upgrade Expired Date allows installing the prior major version.

Below is part of the Administrative view showing tables from your Account. You can see the order "Date" (on top at left) with the "Upgrade" (Expire Date - blue underlined below) we set for each of your RegCodes. This was done by a special script our webmaster wrote to upgrade our hundreds of thousands of customer records quickly. I told him; "Allow everyone to continue running the latest version of each program they have installed". That explains why the "Upgrade" date on all your orders are at least 12 months later and some up to 4 years later. You can still install the last version you had obtained from our web site. Whether you had the right to install them or not is our fault in making them available. We are glad you took advantage of this free opportunity that we knowingly allowed while we worked on improving our service to you.

[removed private user data]

Order # 62357 for KHPro4100n has a RegCode ending ...073e that has never been used to install KHPro. This shows 2011-09-03 08:53:23 for its Upgrade Expire Date. Your RegCode ending ...d454 still needed upgrading to be able to install 5.00. I am sorry you accidentally upgraded the wrong RegCode. I will talk with our webmaster about how we can overcome this type of "user error" in the future. I consider this a failure on MTU's part and commit to you and others I will work diligently with our webmaster to prevent or reduce the possibility of this happening in the future.

I have manually changed your "Upgrade Expire Dates" (blue underlined) so the first RegCode (...d454) you use can now install the current KHPro 5.00 download version. Be sure you download again to get the later 5.00 version Installation program. You can see my changes in your Account by logging in.

Our old way of providing low cost upgrades required you to keep the older Installation program and original RegCode so you could install it on a new computer, and then install an upgrade release over it using your upgrade RegCode. It was complex, but it worked without user complaints. As you can see above, ordering an Upgrade today simply extends the Upgrade Expire Date for the RegCode you select. Thus, your "original" RegCodes can now be upgraded to install new releases, when you desire to do so.

ADDED JUST NOW: Also, our web scripts know what version you are installing, regardless of the version your original RegCode was created to install. Any RegCode can now work with any version you try to install. This is all possible because we now require on-line registration.

Also, important PRIOR versions of each program are now available on our download.mtu.com site so our customers who don't save a backup copy of the Installation files on CDROM can get them without MTU's help. This too was a major support feature we provided and many users have thanked us for this. I'm not aware of any competitor who does this. If they come out with a new release, you must buy it at their full retail price. We have worked for over 10 years to get to the order upgrading we now have that allows us to offer our customers maximum flexibility and value.

You can also remove an installed program while on-line and the RegCode used is freed from that computer. You can then install it on another computer... all without contacting MTU for help. That flexibility is unavailable in any product we have ever bought and installed.

Since all our releases are FULL programs that include all new features, changes and bug fixes from the first release to the latest, you don't have to stay current with each product. If we release a new version that you want, and its been 3 years (example) since your last upgrade, you can upgrade and install the latest version.

We don't place phone calls to customers. We have found more than half the time that the phone numbers entered on orders (in our database for each Account) often don't work, or are a home number (we don't know this), and our customer is chatting or emailing from work. It is extremely frustrating to us, when we are trying to solve a problem for a user, to not be able to reach them. So we don't place phone calls.

Lynne just informed me you have discovered what I have done to solve your problem. I am very pleased to here you are happy with us again. As a token of our appreciation of you as a long standing customer, we will leave the credit for your KHPro upgrade order."

I posted this to show that MTU has done an excellent job of support, and that a long standing customer was treated fairly and the problem finally solved. The unique condition of a user error and a bad installation file exceeded what we normally expect when diagnosing a problem. Also, KHPro 5.00 is a MAJOR new upgrade, and as such can have bugs surface as folks use it. As always, we will fix these quickly, and make those upgrades available for free to all who have the right to install V5.00.
David,

First let me thank you for taking your precious time to research this problem and also taking the time to post your findings. I can't say I actually understand every thing you have stated but I do have a few comments to input.

I don't understand all the inter-workings of your company as it pertains to your servers and how and what takes place. My first thought is if you realized you had problems with your first release of 5.00 why didn't you put a block on allowing anyone to download it and why didn't you put a notice on your website that you were repairing the problem. Unless I am missing something, it seems to me my problem wouldn't have occured. Next you say that I shouldn't jump on downloading a new release. If everyone took that position then nobody would be downloading your releases. I have always had confidence that when you posted a new release it had been tested and was ready to go. I'm not sure about the meaning of what you are saying about the registration codes. What I do know is what happened in my case. When I paid for the upgrade your end issued me a new registration code. I have no way of sorting out on your end if this is correct or not. I have no control over this as a customer. Also as I previously stated, I tried to enter the new registration code and was directed to enter my old code which I did. I was then sent to the web site to purchase an upgrade which I had already done. How was I to know that it may be a faulty release situation. I did not close my chat with support, I received a message that everyone was busy and I should try again later in the middle of my exchange with Brian. This occured right after I gave him my password to enter my account to see that it listed the 2008 expiration date for 5.00. Again, I felt at that time with my limited knowledge that that must be the problem and I was able to finally load the program after the account was corrected. Yes Brian did sent me a support email with directions to download the program again, etc. I did try what he advised as I had several times before and I still ended up with the same result as I had experienced before. That's when I contacted Sales for a refund. I felt that nobody was hearing what I was saying. Lastly, I very much appreciate your offer concerning the credit but I don't want anything for nothing. I have the program and I want to pay for it. I still don't grasp the fact that sales or support can be on a live chat and save time as compared to a live telephone conversation. If I understand correctly what you are saying, live chat allows your personnel to handle several customers at one time. How effective can that be? Does that not lead to misunderstandings when you are bouncing from customer to customer and add confusion. As far as your comments of possibly not having correct telephone numbers on record to contact your customers in unusal problems such as what happened in my case, why not have a request in your support ticket for a phone number that the customer can be reached in case there are extenuating circumstances with a problem you are trying to resolve. If the custome can't do this then the customer would have to settle with the best you could offer. In ending, all I know is that after I cooled down and went to account this morning, the error in the account had been repaired and I was then able to install the program. If there was more involved in the problem then what I saw so be it. I again thank you for all you time because I know your time is important just like my time is important to me. Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you. Please charge me for lthe upgrade. I hope you take all of my comments as constructive and maybe I have offered in some way for you to improve your approach to problems.

Sincerely,

Walt Rogers

Last edited by WaltR; September 4th, 2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old September 4th, 2010, 11:58 PM

Quote:
George if you go in to your account you can change the email address there. Then any future installs you would use the new email address.

Ummm dale, i know you're busy. But the email address i have on file right now is the correct one. Been on file for the past couple of years. I have 3 programs with my old dial up email address on them from ions ago. Well..for khPro, it says 2005. Anyways i have the correct email address on file has been on file..Tried to reinstall khPro, same thing. Wrong reg code, wrong email address, wrong telephone number...still, and i have all the correct ones registered on my account. Hoster for instance is correct.
Old September 5th, 2010, 03:02 AM
Super Moderator

Then yes send in a ticket to get them to look at it.