MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 19th, 2011, 08:39 PM

Re: Write Disc Aborted

Exactly dale...i was just correcting a statement i wrote earlier. The "Music" CDR's only come in 80 minute format. Which i mistook for the "Music" 74 minute CDR-RW disc. Incidently if i recall, they made the 74 minute "Music" "Audio" CD-RW rewitables 74 minutes, because the length of most prerecorded cassettes were 74 minutes. No i don't think any CD-RW will work with microstudio that i'm aware of. No karaoke machines could play them anyways if you took them to someones show who was still disc based.

I'm talking ions ago. Before most computer recording software was even produced. I know it was so frustrating, that i could not use this format to backup my favorite purchased CD's. I had a dual drawer JVC, and a dual drawer Harmon Kardon audio cd recorder. I couldn't put a prerecorded purchased music cd in one drawer and fast dub it to a blank "Music" cdr to store my original purchased music disc. The recorders sensed the code on the copywritten cd. Thanks much dale. yep..those were the days...

Tags
disc write, microstudio, write disc aborted