MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2022, 10:56 AM

Import Karaoke-Version Song

I have downloaded this song from Karaoke-Version,

Engelbert_Humperdinck_If_You_Love_Me_(Really_Love_Me)(MP3+CDG_Karaoke)_10286378.zip

into Acer (C) MTU Wes\'s Latest Karaoke Files.

I have tried to Import it into my Hoster and then into my song book and I am lost. I tried to use Index and then Scan but can\'t figure it out. During the different tries I keep running into \"The separaton characters that end the end field were not found ....)

I can access the song using my USB and W-oke, but would rather have it in the program.

What and I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.
Old January 12th, 2022, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Import Karaoke-Version Song

I would just rename it, delete the underscore characters add a - between artist and title and delete the number at the end, make sure you keep the .zip charachters at the end.

I did do a video on this that might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMDf42xY2KE
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Old January 12th, 2022, 04:42 PM

Roy,

Again, thanks for being here. I watched your video and I\'ll try to digest it, and then watch again until I get it right. Ill let you know when or if I get it right.

Thanks again,
Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.
Old January 14th, 2022, 04:43 PM

Roy,

Thanks for your help. I watched your video and then got part way through and went back and forth to your video until i finally got it right. My biggest problem was with understanding Field Order. I hope l never buy a Karaoke-Version song again. I only bought this one so I could sing it to my wife.

I created a problem while trying to see If I had downloaded the import song. So now I have downloaded more than just one song which has a different title, but they are the same song and will play if selected.

How do I delete the songs that have a different ID, so I only have one song?

Thanks again for what you do for those who need guidance,

Wes

Old January 14th, 2022, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

If you open the edit dialog at the top is a dropdown (Whats New)
clicking the dropdown arrow allows you to select all the songs you have imported for the amount of days you select.

You can either select each song shown independently or choose the multiple option and delete multiple selections.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Old January 14th, 2022, 05:44 PM

Roy,

THANKS! All is good, thanks to you and your help.

Once again, you came to my aid like you have done many times for me and others.

Wes

Old January 15th, 2022, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrahn View Post
Roy,

Thanks for your help. I watched your video and then got part way through and went back and forth to your video until i finally got it right. My biggest problem was with understanding Field Order. I hope l never buy a Karaoke-Version song again. I only bought this one so I could sing it to my wife.

I created a problem while trying to see If I had downloaded the import song. So now I have downloaded more than just one song which has a different title, but they are the same song and will play if selected.

How do I delete the songs that have a different ID, so I only have one song?

Thanks again for what you do for those who need guidance,

Wes
I buy Karaoke-Version songs all the time and never had a problem importing them!
Old January 15th, 2022, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kod View Post
I buy Karaoke-Version songs all the time and never had a problem importing them!
KOD,

You have been a big help in the past, so what is the EASY way you are able to download the Karaoke-Version songs. I still really don\'t know what I\'m doing. Roy helped me stumble through and after a few tries I was able to get it into my Hoster.

I also still don\'t understand the Field Order. Since I\'m not a pro and don\'t download many new songs, I would like to write down the how to in case I do find another song I must have. So, if you don\'t mind, how do you download to your program?

Wes

Old January 15th, 2022, 05:26 PM

Quote:
KOD,

You have been a big help in the past, so what is the EASY way you are able to download the Karaoke-Version songs. I still really don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t know what I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m doing. Roy helped me stumble through and after a few tries I was able to get it into my Hoster.

I also still don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t understand the Field Order. Since I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m not a pro and don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t download many new songs, I would like to write down the how to in case I do find another song I must have. So, if you don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t mind, how do you download to your program?

Wes
Attached is the field order I use for all songs and it works fine for me! Hope this helps...
Attached Images
File Type: png Field Order.png (20.0 KB, 12 views)
Old January 16th, 2022, 07:14 PM

Smile Re: Import Karaoke-Version Song

Quote:
Originally Posted by kod View Post
Attached is the field order I use for all songs and it works fine for me! Hope this helps...
KOD,

Thanks, it worked for INDEX SONG FILES and SCAN NOW. Of course, I still had to EDIT as indicated in Roy\'s Video, but your tip did work.

Thanks again,

Wes

Old January 16th, 2022, 08:47 PM

Quote:
KOD,

Thanks, it worked for INDEX SONG FILES and SCAN NOW. Of course, I still had to EDIT as indicated in Roy\\\\\\\'s Video, but your tip did work.

Thanks again,

Wes

You are welcome! Yes, you have to edit the song names but they import without any problems...

Glad it worked out for you!
Old January 19th, 2022, 12:28 PM
Frequent Member

I use MP3Tag to rename the file when I am ready to import into the database. Very useful tool. You have to unzip the zipped file but I actually don\\\'t download the MP3+G zipped files anymore
I choose the MP4 format. MP3TAG works on MP4 Files as well. On the MP3+G files it works on both the audio and the graphic files at the same time.

Last edited by Roy Dennis; March 29th, 2022 at 12:20 PM.
Closed Thread