MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old July 26th, 2007, 08:59 PM

Installation Error 0x80040703 ismtu.SetProduct

I just upgraded to the latest version of Vogone 3.106, from 2.210. When I upgraded I got a Unhandled Exception Error (referenced above). I then tried removing the old 2.210 version, and reinstalled (no change), then I found a post to modify the Registry key 4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318 key. I tried that, and tried reinstalling again...(No Change).. My computer still seems to be running ok with this modification to the key.

I am still having the same error message when installing Vogone... Please help...
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator

You need to update your computer from Microsoft's Windows Update web. You have to do the Custom update as the Express (or Automatic if you have that set) will not get the updates you need. Under the Custom update you need to do all of the updates. These are items that are not deemed as critical by Microsoft, but are needed to install and run the newer versions of MTU's software.
Old July 27th, 2007, 11:44 AM

Thumbs up

I was successful in installing the program after installing the NETFRAMEwork update. Version 1.1 was sufficient to get the program up and running for me.