MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2003, 11:03 AM

All I have to say is my computer didn't change. The program changed so instead of blaming it all on me why don't you look to see if MTU has issues.
Old January 8th, 2003, 11:29 AM

Videopro

If the older version of Microstudio no longer works, as support posted you told him, then the problem is not due to a program change, so drop that party line.

Looking at the forums, so far every similar complaint that has arisen and been concluded has turned out to be system oriented.

It is becoming apparant that your purpose from your first negative toned post is to make MTU look bad, not solve the problem. Otherwise it makes no sense what so ever that you have rejected every attempt, even by support to get to the root of the problem. Support went way overboard in offering to look at your system, an offer which it seems you also have rejected.

Besides support, three people have tried to get to the root of the problem. You said we don't have a solution. Before a solution can be found the problem has to be identified, and you've done a masterful job of clouding that issue.
Old January 8th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Frequent Member

Videopro.......

I have had several Private Messages from Senior Members in this Forum regarding your problem and we all agree you have not given us the specific answers to questions posed to troubleshoot your system.......and therefore we can't help you solve the problem.

As you said, MicroStudio v2.315 is working properly and v2.40 is not. THEREFORE THE IMMEDIATE SOLUTION IS TO "FORGET ABOUT v2.40" and STAY WITH v2.315 and be happy with that.

I THINK YOU WILL FIND THAT v2.315 will do everything you need to do just fine. I currently use v2.314 and it does everything I need to do.

I'M SORRY, BUT I CAN'T ASSIST YOU ANY LONGER IN THIS MATTER, WHAT MTU SUPPORT AND OTHER SENIOR MEMBERS DECIDE TO DO IS UP TO THEM.

THERE ARE MANY SATISFIED USERS OF v2.40 and some have had problems, but they gave use the information needed to troubleshoot their system and the FIX WAS ACCOMPLISHED.
Old January 8th, 2003, 12:25 PM

George, do you own stock in the company? You have done nothing but posted how great MTU is but you have no solutions. EVERY QUESTION WAS ANSWERED and there still is a problem. There have been people with intelligent solutions but nothing worked but you have not done a thing to help. I'm outta here
Old January 8th, 2003, 12:35 PM
Blocked from Forums

There is nothing wrong with mtu 2.400 i should know ive done enough screaming about mtu which at the end of the day was my own fault i suggest you check out what programs you have on your pc which maybe conflicting with 2.400 may be your running a $100 pc who knows? i would unstall all programs then intall 2.400 e.g games etc
Old January 8th, 2003, 12:37 PM

Videopro

It was a full time job just countering your negative "stuff".
Old January 8th, 2003, 12:38 PM

Hey Beta,
He did do a format, but never did tell us what was the problem that caused him to do a format....

Videopro,
Have a nice day, I'm out of here

Jim
Old January 8th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Frequent Member

Jim in Ohio........

You PM MailBox is FULL, YOU NEED TO DELETE SOME OF THE MESSAGES.
Old January 8th, 2003, 12:56 PM

Hey Beta. It's far from a $100 PC I've had enough of this on these forums.
Old January 8th, 2003, 01:06 PM

I have now closed this thread. No more posts will be allowed in it as of now. I will also be removing it from the forums in the next hour or so.