MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 18th, 2004, 01:26 PM

CDR graphics and Microstudio copying

Please converse with us on why our graphics on copying custom discs do not come out correctly (complete) on the Microstudio 2517 and Plextor 52-24-52A version which we just purchased. We explained exactly what we wished to do with the two items and were told it would work satisfactorily--we are unable to get it to do so. We can duplicate the karaoke CDG correctly but when we go to custom disc and try to write it the audio is fine but the graphics are not clear (broken up). We are taking various tracks off from various CDGs and putting them on a custom CDG.

HELP!!!!
Old February 18th, 2004, 02:04 PM

I am using microstudio for the same thing as you, and am not having any problems unless the cd you are copying from is badly scratched or possibly a fingerprint on it.

another thought would be you might have a system process such as an autoupdate causing this. I had to disable norton antivirus on mine. any processes running in the background can cause a problem.

also do you have either roxio cd creator, or nero installed on the computer. these will cause problems.

Please let us know if any of these help.
Old February 18th, 2004, 02:53 PM

Update problem w/Microstudio graphics

We had some programs open we found out w/icons on lower right task bar and this caused us to not have enough memory to even run Microstudio today!! We closed (exited) these programs (control/alt/delete) and everything worked fine. Voila!! Thanks for your quick response. It's amazing how something so relatively simple can get one in soooo much trouble so fast. Thanks again!!
Old February 18th, 2004, 03:00 PM

Just a suggestion...... I would run at least 512 meg ram as cheep as it is now especially. I am running a gig, so I never even considered that could have been the problem.

Thanks for letting us know the problem was solved.
Old February 18th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Administrator

Great community here!

Wayne Weatherbe This was a great question and gduns' advice gave you the lead to search on. You should feel good having done your own diagnosis!!!

I have turned this into an Article in our FAQ Center as it is something that others could experience also.

Thanks to you all! This is what our Community Forums are for!