MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Testimonials

KPro Studio and KHPro Testimonials Do you like KPro Studio and KHPro?

Old August 9th, 2001, 01:36 AM

Thumbs up WOW! You guys are the best!!!

I Can't Believe It! - Truly Amazing!
KHPro 2.009 is GREAT!

Ok, it was so worth the wait. I am still in ahhhh of the whole thing.

I've made a few songs and they are fantastic, except on the JVC machines. All 8 of our JVC's and our one JVC machines - have problems recognizing the graphic information.
They jumble it all up.
Still love it though. We will have to use our decoder (VocoPro) systems with KHPro disc. It's not MTU its JVC - but, I wonder if MTU or anyone in the forum can figure out how to make it work on JVC machines? I've copied at 1X speed and still problems. JVC has quite a bit of the karaoke player market in the USA. I guess we'll wait and see.
If anyone can help me or has other ideas on how to get the discs to play on JVC 800 players let me know.
PS. the VOCOPRO decoder's and the Hitachi Machines work great with the KHPro Discs.
Thanks
Corbin
Old August 9th, 2001, 10:38 AM

Thumbs down ALL MY FAULT!

I want everyone to forget the message above. I fiddled around with the program and the players and have fixed all of my problems. It isn't the JVC anymore. MTU has fixed this problem. When I enable the Transparancy, the graphics play perfectly on every song.
Thanks MTU!
Corbin