MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Testimonials

KPro Studio and KHPro Testimonials Do you like KPro Studio and KHPro?

Old May 31st, 2002, 04:30 PM

Suggestions for Use

I'm very pleased with the newest KHP version and wanted to share what I'm doing with it. On the "Title Page," I put only the name of the song and the singer-year version information on separate lines -- for example: "THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA * Frank Sinatra, 1967 version". On the "Credits Page," I repeat the song title, and then add on separate lines, the writer(s) and arranger. If the song comes from a film or show, I might add that, too. In formatting the lyrics, I favor fewer words per line, so that I can use a larger font. If the lyrics "force" me to use more words per line, then I preliminarily test the "fit" by clicking on "Place Lyrics" just to get a quick look at the fit. If I need to adjust to a smaller or larger font, I click on "Stop" and then make the adjustment in "Change Settings." Thus far, I have not used any graphics, as the graphics capability is limited to BMP, and I have lots of JPG.

It works great, although I recommend that you exit the program after each successful CDG creation, as I have experienced a sync delay problem after a few CDG creations in a single session.
--Donn Weinberg --
Old September 27th, 2002, 01:43 PM

Cool

I have grown up with MTU's Products for awhile. They are great!
Back up all my stuff. I used khp alot to personalize my shows.
Just wish I could edit it that all I would need. Still the best out there thanks MTU.(My cherry, my first post)
Old December 27th, 2002, 06:04 AM
Administrator

KHPro 4.0 will give you editing

We have been working on adding editing for about 1.5 years now. It should appear in January. However, like all MTU features (and the reason it has taken so long), our editing will truly be elegant. We think everyone (even children) will be able to get any words, lines, whole song in sync very quickly without any confusion. It also won't take any special manual dexterity to do it. Anyway, I'm very proud of it and can't wait to get it in your hands.

donn1954, I hope the problem you have experienced will be gone. We have totally rewritten our Player code from the ground up. If you continue to have a sync problem, please post it in the KHPro Open Forum so we can work on it with you. This has not been a problem others have reported, so it may be something to do with your computer installation.