MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Songverter Software > Songverter Help

Songverter Help Post Songverter questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 15th, 2012, 10:34 AM

KMA to mp3+G

I downloaded and read the instructions to use this program. I went to my source KMA files and then set my target which is an external hardrive and created a folder to store the convertd file. I start the file conversion and on every conversion I get a bell which means and error. No files are converting. I also went to the link to get the Lame file and it is empty and doen not exist. I went to the mtu site and found another link. still empty. I do have about 3 Lame downloaded to my download file. I remember something about putting this file in the system. Does the lame file have to be installed first before it will convert. I thought it was used more to read the file.This shouldnt be so difficult to use,and why dont they design this without this lame file having to be imported. One issue I am wondering is that I have only 14 gig of space left on my Laptop. I have a song library of 3,700 songs. Is it possible that the lack of available storage could be a factor.
David