MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 10th, 2003, 01:31 PM

Unhappy 2.508 Lyrics Blurry, Music Mutes?

I just upgraded from 2.4. For some reason the lyrics look blurry, Also I was under the impression that you could work with other programs while using 2.508. So far everytime I try to do this the music mutes. Is there something im missing or should I switch back to 2.4? Thanks for your time.
Old October 10th, 2003, 01:53 PM

No More 8 bits!!

Centerstage,

the reason is because they remove the 8 bits option and it now shows at high resolution. I have to admit that I don't understand the reason why they made that change, the graphic on a cdg is not high resolution.
I believe they ask our opinion before removing that option and most people didn't need the 8 bits.
I found the graphic by far BETTER at 8 bits.

For the Mute, I beleive they did try to remove it but it didn't work, let's hope it will be fixed one day? I believe it's the only software at MTU that Mutes.

My suggestion for you is to re-install the 2.4 if you don't have the Plextor 52X. So far you & I might be the only requesting the 8 bit mode so KEEP YOUR MICRO 2.4!!

Regards
Old October 10th, 2003, 02:13 PM

Before doing much of anything in the way of changing programs, you might try setting color resolution to 16 bit and screen resolution to 800x600. Mine are set there and have never had any problems with any blurring in any edition of Microstudio, 2508 included. All real sharp.

I use those settings both on 98SE and XPhome. Hope it helps.

George