MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Testimonials

Microstudio Testimonials Do you like Microstudio?

Old May 10th, 2002, 06:02 PM

Thumbs up Just Bought Microstudio

I just purchased microstudio today and downloaded it and rebooted pc and installed the program.I ran the program and decided to try copying a disc as a first test without reading documentation.Kazowie!!!!!perfect copy so I got brave and decided to put my favorite songs on a disk as my next test.Kazowie!!!!I was able to pick 27 songs from 6 disk's and put them on an Imation 32X CDR(80min) with perfect results.I did not even read the manual yet so I am impressed.I purchased another program for $100 and was real frustrated trying to get it to work(never did).I dont know about customer service cause I havent used it but I do know that I really like this program and have found it easy to use so far.!!! GREAT WORK GUYS !!!!!!

I am using a dell 8100 and purchased the Plextor 40/12/40A and everthing worked the first time.

OH by the way,,,,I followed the instructions to the letter that you folks sent with my download about the settings for the drive.I cant believe this really worked after I spent 2 days with the other program.

Thanks
Old May 11th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Administrator

Talking Gosh, you make us blush!

What can I say... thank you. In designing 117 products in the past 32 years, I have come to realize that making it easy to use for the average joe and jane, is of paramount importance! Then the technically elite also love it too!

Your testimonial along with others is confirmation that we accomplished our goal. Thanks for the kind words.

I added this (slightly edited) to our site Microstudio Testimonial page