MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 7th, 2004, 08:55 PM

Question Naming Conventions Mystery

Ok, this is the weirdest thing I jus came across.

I have gone through and imported all my CD+G's into Microstudio. On each song I imported, I began each song name with the book id number that Microstudio gave using the auto name files option.

For example, when I put in the first disc, I simply typed a 1 in the auto name files box. When I selected each track I wanted to import, it would automatically begin the song title with a 1, and so on and so forth.

I would then add behind the numeral booking id, the song name. For example, if it was song 1 from disc 1, it would appear:

101 Margaritaville

Well, here's the mystery....no matter what disc it was, if the naming convention started with a 9, it would import it, but you would not see it NO WHERE in the file, as if it never were imported. But if you tried to import it again, and you named the song the same exact thing you did last time, it would give you an error asking you to overwrite the file, yet you can't see the file show up ANYWHERE? ONLY on the songs that began with a 9, or 91 - 99. Does Microstudio just not like 9's?

For kicks, I reimported the #9 songs again, but this time, I put a space in the very front, import the song without the overwrte error, and it worked! Go figure?

Why won't the songs that begin with a 9 show up without having to manipulate its naming convention?????? HELP!?!?!