MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old October 29th, 2004, 06:53 AM

SHOW Forum

Any possible way for us to have a show forum? Where we can list a day of the week and what shows will be where, maybe even break it down into states?
Old October 29th, 2004, 10:36 AM

Post Re: SHOW Forum

Hey Rich,

If you have Karaoke Home Producer you can create an ad with some background music with your ad appearing on screen. (just like Karaoke) You could put this short ad between say every 3rd or 4th song. If you want to get real creative you can even do a voice over that actually speaks the words that are on the screen too. (if you have some software or hardware to do this) You can have them change color or not. You can also create an ad to tell customers about drink specials and/or be good to your waiter/waitress/bartender and drop this ad every so often between songs.

I can create these ads and keep them out of the song book because I don't use Hoster to print my books. I only use songs.mdb table linked to my own access database to print my books.

Just a suggestion. If you are advertising regular shows you can do this. It doesn't work as well for on the fly ads that change from day to day or even week to week.

Wally
Old October 29th, 2004, 06:46 PM

Re: SHOW Forum

I think he meant a listing of karaoke shows nationwide, not something to use at his shows only. As a topic here in the MTU Forum where we can all list our shows.
Old October 30th, 2004, 02:12 AM

Re: SHOW Forum

I did. I think it would be cool to know where and when other MTU members would be playing.