MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 24th, 2006, 01:18 PM

Is it possible to creat a medley w/Hoster or Micro studio

I have all the Micro studio programs. (Vorgon Keyrite Ect.) Also have Hoster. Would like to take 4 or 5 songs and create a medley, making a short version of each song and linking then together as one.

When doing private parties or a nursing home we often have to do most of the singing, at least in the begining of the show. So as an example while my wife is singing I go off and change into a Elvis costume and do several of his songs. It would be great if we could eliminate the dead time waiting for the song to end and the next one to start.
Old September 24th, 2006, 01:57 PM

If you had an audio editing program such as Goldwave, you could take existing audio tracks, edit them down to suite your needs, and combine them as one audio track. Then you would edit the lyrics to match, and ultimately combine the two to create a Karaoke medley using Karaoke Home Producer.

If the tracks you want to use are already on Karaoke discs you would first have to import the audio portions only to your hard drive using Microstudio Import set at WAV, and then continue to edit and rebuild them as mentioned above

Hope this helps,

George

Last edited by George; September 24th, 2006 at 02:06 PM.