MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 8th, 2006, 03:41 AM

Error Transmitting Information

I have tried to install KHPro 4103 unto a new computer (last one having fizzled out) but getting error message (Please check your connection). Have McAfee Security Centre installed. Disabled it but still facing same problem. Trying to allow access but the program not even installed so can't allow something that doesn't exist yet. Help!!
Old March 9th, 2006, 09:55 AM

You used a different email to register for the Forums, then you did to purchase the software from. I am unable to find the email or your name that the order was under.

Most of the time when you get this error message, it means that something is not typed in correctly, email or Regcode when you are running the install.

Also, are you using the Floppy Install? If you are make sure that you have clicked Finish on the install screen before you Remove the Floppy Disk from the computer.
Old March 9th, 2006, 02:01 PM

Hi! When I purchased KHPro 4.008 I registered with an old email . . I subsequently upgraded to KHPRo 4.103 but with my current email address . I was subsequently given the registration code with my new registration email - the one I used to register with the forum.

Have tried to change the registration email at install with the old email but still no joy. Do the personal particulars have to tally with the old details as well as I have since moved. Thanks.
Old March 9th, 2006, 03:55 PM

I changed your email to your current Email. Please try installing again.
Old March 9th, 2006, 04:25 PM

Absolutely brilliant! Oh joy of joys ... have successfully installed the program Thanks a lot!