MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum

CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum All about drives and media

Old September 20th, 2011, 07:44 AM

New CD Burner Down

About 2 1/2 months ago I purchased a CD burner from you guys there. This past weekend a CD exploded while it was in the player and the player went down. Never really had a thing like this happen before so how can I go about either getting the player replaced or refunded? I'm sure if you look under my account you will see the player. I notice that you no longer have this player for sale...you have moved to a new model. What can I do?
Old September 20th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: New CD Burner Down

I think you need to use the support email ticket for this problem.
http://www.mtu.com/kb/
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Old September 20th, 2011, 09:09 AM

Ok...submitted the ticket. Thanks!

Lance
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:31 AM

Hello again, guys. It's going on three days now since I submitted the ticket on my burner and what to do about it. I'm kind of need of that burner because I'm down without it so if you could kind of guide me in what to do. Do I just need to buy another burner and perhaps we can work out a deal to make that my replacement and just sent the other one back to you? I just need to get back up and running soon. I'm a full time karaoke host and this is affecting things. Thanks!

Lance
Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:00 AM
Super Moderator

Did you get your auto response back with a ticket # this should come back almost immediately.
If not check your junk mail or that you entered your correct email address.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:33 AM

Yes, I did get my autoresponse. It just said that usually you get a response in 24 hours except weekends and holidays and it's going on three days now and I need to either get a new burner or something because this downtime is causing me some serious delays. I mean...if the suggestion is to get another burner and we will work it out with the other player that's cool. It just looks to me like the newer player isn't as good as the one that I have that I bought a couple of months ago. The one I have will read and burn at faster speeds that the one you guys are showing there now. Is it as good of a player as this "LITE ON" player that I have? I just want to get back up and running. I still have about 4000 songs to upload. Thanks!

Lance