MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 2nd, 2007, 01:20 AM

music plays too fast

I used another program to remove the vocals and convert the music to a .wav file and it plays back ok in windows media player but when I try it with KHPro 4.106 it plays back really fast. Any ideas on how to slow it down?
Old August 2nd, 2007, 08:13 AM

If "really fast" means it just zips by, then it may be that the .WAV file is not a standard 16 bit sample, STEREO 44.1KHz bit rate file.

Right click on the .wav file, click on PROPERTIES, then SUMMARY, and list what it says.

If anything other than the above, either the original file you used is not a standard .wav file, or the program you save it with did not save as a standard .WAV file. It would take an audio editor to correct it.

Windows Media Player is programmed to handle a multitude of different formats, and monaural as well as stereo, but KHPro requires a stereo 2-channel file.

Erectile dysfunction treatment

Last edited by George; August 2nd, 2007 at 08:25 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 10:03 AM

Thanks for the reply. I figured it out this morning, I had saved the file as mono. Once I converted it back to stereo it plays fine.
Old November 17th, 2007, 03:10 PM

Same fast music problem

Thanks guys I had the same problem. When I looked at the file (didn't quite wrk as George said with Vista) I found the bit rate at 705 so then I tried the make it stero trick and boom it now sounds grate. Thanks for all the info which allowed me to get this fixed
BrokenWizard
Old November 17th, 2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenWizard View Post
Thanks guys I had the same problem. When I looked at the file (didn't quite wrk as George said with Vista) I found the bit rate at 705 so then I tried the make it stero trick and boom it now sounds grate. Thanks for all the info which allowed me to get this fixed
BrokenWizard
Glad you got it going.

Would you mind posting the procedure for checking out the properties of an audio file using Vista?

Would be helpful for others, and also help us Xp users to help others.

Thanks,

Erectile dysfunction treatment
Old November 19th, 2007, 01:33 PM

Difference I found with Vista is no biggy. There is no summery tab but if you click on details it list the bit rate along with other info.
Soory if my previous note made it sound like there was a big difference