MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 29th, 2001, 01:29 PM

Question

Recently bought the Plextor 12-10-32 burner and Microstudio 2.200 and installed both without a hitch. Had a little trouble with the sysedit deal on Windows Me, as discussed on an earlier post. Also, Adaptec software came preinstalled on my system for the 12x burner that I had ordered with the new computer(wouldn't read CDGs and has since been removed). Since I didn't have to install Adaptec myself, I left the Direct CD software intact, but disabled. I don't know if this has anything to do with the problem I've been having, but giving lots of background in case.

The problem is when I use "Play" mode on Microstudio. Often takes several mouseclicks to get a song to play. If it doesn't "take", I get kicked out of the program and have to start over. A couple of times, the computer has completely locked up and had to be unplugged to reboot. Once, all my video settings were screwed up and had to be reconfigured (seen this described with earlier versions of Microstudio). What's up?