MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum

CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum All about drives and media

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 7th, 2004, 08:14 PM

Need Info on CD+G Duplication

I am New to the KJ Scene and Have Close to 300 Karaoke Cd's that I need to make Back-up copies of and to take to Gigs.

There was a Local KJ that while he was loading all his Gear someone walked away with his entire collection of Discs and effectively put him out of business. With that thought in mind I have been trying to figure out what is needed minimum to make copies of my discs.

I have read quite abit on this web-site about the Microboards QD-2 and have also seen the Software / Burner options that all seem to come in at about the same prices when totaled.

Of the Folks here on the board is there anyone who can give an opinion as to which way to go. Ease of use is important. Also is there any Fidelity lost or other problems that I could expect with ne copies.

Thanks for your Help!
John