MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 14th, 2003, 09:19 PM

Unhappy Downloading

I received the messages to download the new KPro4.008 and I am not too clear how this works.
First I went to the site and registered
Then I got two messages one with the Order number and the other with the instructions.
The instructions state that we shoul go to the site to obtain a serial number. At that point you download KProID.exe. Here things got a bit confused, I do not know what MACID is (are). But regardless when KProID.exe ran there was only one chice so I went with it.
I went to the site and requested my Serial Number. I would expect that this will get to me on Monday.

In order to save time I went to the site to download the program, to have it already in the hard drive when the Serial Number arrives. After I downloaded the program it started to install, but since I do not have the Serial Number I stopped its installation. When I went looking for the program in te hardrive...it was not there. The only two files that vaguely resemple KPRO40.exe were these two files:
KPRO40[1].EXE-0CB52AB0.pf
KPROID[1].EXE-2A772DA7.pf
Neither one of them is the right file.

Do I have to go to the site to download the program again when I get the serial number?
Even before starting the download, should I uninstall KHP 3.1?

Is it correct to assume that you cannot download the KPro40.exe file before you have the Serial Number because it starts to install automatically?

Is it also possible that if one opts for not finishing the installation, the file is erased and one must re-download?

Puzzled

BANDL