MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old December 3rd, 2008, 08:42 PM

anyone made their own karaoke tracks?

Has anyone made their own karaoke tracks? I've been thinking about upgrading to khpro and want to know if any out there has made a karaoke track and how hard it really is? I've tried another product for one song but stop once I heard how bad the song sounded and saw that the words didn't have any timing in thier scroll. I want to take songs from cd's iv bought and turn them into karaoke versions that are not on the market.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 11:23 PM
Super Moderator

Actually you will need two MTU programs. KHPro and Vogone. Vogone to strip the vocals and KHPro to add the graphics and syncronize them to the music.
Post your question in the KHPro Help forum and I am sure someone will answer you and yes quite a few people who frequent the forum have done their own.
Old December 4th, 2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
Actually you will need two MTU programs. KHPro and Vogone. Vogone to strip the vocals and KHPro to add the graphics and syncronize them to the music.
And Microstudio to burn them to a disc. I also find Keyrite helpful to put them in my key before burning to a disc and save messing around changing the key when I want to sing

Erectile dysfunction treatment
Old July 18th, 2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealKiller View Post
Has anyone made their own karaoke tracks? I've been thinking about upgrading to khpro and want to know if any out there has made a karaoke track and how hard it really is? I've tried another product for one song but stop once I heard how bad the song sounded and saw that the words didn't have any timing in thier scroll. I want to take songs from cd's iv bought and turn them into karaoke versions that are not on the market.
I've made a few, I also like adding graphics to the song track, I did a couple a few years ago and havn't done it in a long time...

They turned out great and l thought they looked as good as professional made disks.

Some songs I had I did just for the fun of it, but in most cases it was a song that has no KJ version of it. I didn't remove the lead singer from it, just added the words and was happy with it...Never really sang it much, guess because the lead vocals were in there.

View my Ride Pictures Here

Check out the some of my favorite forums:
Heritage Softail Classic Forum
Motorcycle Syndicate
Old July 18th, 2009, 02:06 PM
VIP

Quote:
Post your question in the KHPro Help forum and I am sure someone will answer you and yes quite a few people who frequent the forum have done their own.
I've made about a dozen songs this way. They all work great.

Old July 18th, 2009, 03:42 PM

Quote:
I bought all four karaoke production programs and find myself using each of them at one time or another. Like Dale suggested, at least get KHpro and Vogone. The trickiest part of making the karaoke tracks is tapping the space bar in time so the sweep on the lyrics is correct. I use the karaoke tracks I've made on a regular basis. I'm sure you will enjoy the progams.

Test Comp #1: P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM * XP Home SP3 * IE8 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Onboard Sound * Onboard Video * * * MTU Rack (Show Computer) * P4 3GHz * 3gb RAM* XP Home SP3 * IE7 * WMP11 * NF3.5 * Sound Blaster PCI-512 * ATI Raydeon 9200
Old July 20th, 2009, 03:29 AM
VIP

I've made several songs of stuff not available as well as a few utility types (last call etc). Also a few parodies using karaoke tracks my current project is "Marty Feldman Eyes" - Bruce Baum, (a parody of Bette Davis Eyes).

Sam