MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum

CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum All about drives and media

Old May 28th, 2002, 07:26 PM

Question Sony spressa CRX100E/X

Hi everyone this is my first post. I have a Sony spressa CRX 100E/X and I was wondering if anybody can tell me where I can obtain a USB cable for this unit. The problem is that the writer end usb socket of the unit is unusual to me. It is a D-type centronics or similar, it is about 1" wide with 36 contcts (18 top and 18 bottom) I have been hunting the net for weeks and email every man and his dog. Sony were useless in helping me, they just passed me to a third party who were clueless. Thanks in advance.
Old May 28th, 2002, 10:01 PM

Don't know for sure regarding the particular cord you're looking for, but I've found almost everything I've needed in USB at:

http://www.usbgear.com

hope this helps.

george
Old May 29th, 2002, 11:02 AM

It sounds like this is not a USB cable, but yet a Paralell port cable, which is what your Printer would plug into. This is a large cable, that should be the same as many printer cables out there. This is my guess from what you have told me.