MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Testimonials

Microstudio Testimonials Do you like Microstudio?

Old February 13th, 2002, 04:48 PM

Thumbs up Quite a product

I've been spending a lot of time with the new Plextor 2410 drive and software package purchased a couple of weeks ago. Once I was comfortable with the back-up and custom CDG's I made I started with the truly fun stuff. I re-did some graphics on purchased discs that were very "dirty" on-screen and now have "as-new" copies. Home Producer is great.

VOGONE does a nice job and Keyrite is fantastic.

I have found some discs that freeze up Microstudio when I play them however. Nothing is perfect. A RadioStarz disc I have will read the tracks but cause monitor to go black and lock up every time I try it.

Everything else so far has been easy to understand, easy to use, and just great fun. How cool it is to master an older song into a professional-looking karaoke disc when among my many karaoke-junkie friends. Best $500 I ever spent. Good work, MTU.
Old February 14th, 2002, 01:31 AM
Administrator

Cool Ahhhhhhh.....

Blush. I'm speechless. Many thanks for the praise. It's really addictive and makes us try harder.

If I could only tell you what we are working on.