MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 25th, 2009, 01:17 PM

need help bad !!

i am doing a private party tonight ( a big venue ) and just had a call from the people i am doing it for, they asked me if i have the marilyn monroes version of a birthday song which i don't have, i was just thinking of dowloading it from i tunes and burn it to a cd, and import in into ms, would i be able to removed the vocals and burn it to a cd? it dont have to have graphics on it my co host she'll be singing it..
Old April 25th, 2009, 02:06 PM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyo View Post
i am doing a private party tonight ( a big venue ) and just had a call from the people i am doing it for, they asked me if i have the marilyn monroes version of a birthday song which i don't have, i was just thinking of dowloading it from i tunes and burn it to a cd, and import in into ms, would i be able to removed the vocals and burn it to a cd? it dont have to have graphics on it my co host she'll be singing it..
The only way to know Bill is to try it and see, preferably using vogone or vogone easy. There is really no definite way to tell until you attempt it. Some or all of the vocals can get removed along with some or all of the instrumental portion depending on the original "sound engineering", etc., etc. Then you can determine if you are satisfied with a particular result after several attempts with Vogone.

Old April 25th, 2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryant View Post
The only way to know Bill is to try it and see, preferably using vogone or vogone easy. There is really no definite way to tell until you attempt it. Some or all of the vocals can get removed along with some or all of the instrumental portion depending on the original "sound engineering", etc., etc. Then you can determine if you are satisfied with a particular result after several attempts with Vogone.

thanks for your suggestion Bryant, theres not a good quality sound of that song, most of the ones i found was just purely vocals, and they are garbage..scratchy, must have been recorded during JFK's b-day..a lot of people talking, laughing in the background....but thanks anyway..
Old April 25th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Honor Roll

She sang the song A Capella!!! If you remove the vocals, you would only have dead air.
Old April 26th, 2009, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklwood View Post
She sang the song A Capella!!! If you remove the vocals, you would only have dead air.
yup, i had no choice i still have to download it from itunes, not a big deal its only .99 cents anyway, i only had to play the first 3 sec. of it , just found out when i got there that i was playing for the parents of HULU's CEO, got a nice tip so it's worth buying the song..i played from 7-or 11:30pm, but anyway thanks for the reply...got 1 more private party tomorrow ( sun .), need to unload my gears and reload my smaller gears..