MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Songverter Software > Songverter Help

Songverter Help Post Songverter questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 9th, 2016, 01:04 AM

Angry Conversion To Kma

Can somebody explain why was taken off from songverter the option to convert cd+g files to kma? By the way was taken off from my already installed version, which it means that MTU did while connecting with their server to update, something I consider very wrong and unfair. What really is it an update? Hacking in my pc to manipulate software I legally bought from MTU, by removing valuable features which I paid for?
Well but the point is that I was using songverter to convert kma files to mp3 to separate audio from lyrics and make editions to audio (enhance poor audio from cd+g tracks, then I would replace the original audio file with the enhanced audio and finally convert it back to a kma file exact to the original kma file.
Now I can't do that any more, just up to convert the file to mp3 and after enhancing the audio I just can leave it as an mp3+g file. Then I have to put in a cd and re-import it with hoster as kma.

The same happened with khpro. In one of the famous updates or upgrades they took off the use of the mouse to adjust lyrics, for the CTRL <> or <> whatever the case>
IT WAS EASIER WITH THE MOUSE PEOPLE.
WHAT REALLY IS UN UPGRADE OR AN UPDATE?

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THE ISSUE OF ENHANCING AUDIO BY CONVERTING FILES IN THE DB FROM KMA TO MP3+G AND THEN BACK TO KMA AND IN TO THE DB, IS VERY WELCOME.

THANK YOU

Thank you

Last edited by Emilio Guifarro; February 9th, 2016 at 01:08 AM. Reason: REMARK