MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 2 Help

Keyrite 2 Help Post Keyrite 2 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 15th, 2006, 03:19 PM

I dont know who will get this but i need doug to call me i ordered the lastest when i ordered keyright and got 1.4 i installed that ok BUT i odered for a friend on mine two disk when i opend then i saw that doug only set 1 disk for 2.8 or 2.9 ?? so i figured he wanted me to make a copy I did but now my keyright will not work what happen here I ordeed the comptet sesytem when i ordered mien but the girl set the i.4 and not the 2.8 0r 2.9 now what do i do having a very hard time trying to catch doug been calling for two days now i used my ss# on it but will not let me save to anyplace and now if i try to reinstall it it tells me wrong ss# for old one ??????
Old March 16th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8bmz
I dont know who will get this but i need doug to call me i ordered the lastest when i ordered keyright and got 1.4 i installed that ok BUT i odered for a friend on mine two disk when i opend then i saw that doug only set 1 disk for 2.8 or 2.9 ?? so i figured he wanted me to make a copy I did but now my keyright will not work what happen here I ordeed the comptet sesytem when i ordered mien but the girl set the i.4 and not the 2.8 0r 2.9 now what do i do having a very hard time trying to catch doug been calling for two days now i used my ss# on it but will not let me save to anyplace and now if i try to reinstall it it tells me wrong ss# for old one ??????
Ray wynn 863-655-0058
Ray, we are sorry we sent you the Keyrite Home 1.400 version on the first CDROM. However, Doug already sent you a replacement CDROM with Keyrite Pro 2.009.

Our registration records indicate you have installed 2.009.

You have scrambled so many thoughts above together that I am confused.

Here is what I want you to do. Clearly state what you need us to help you with. Leave any history out, just state what your current problem is so we can help you. Thank you.