MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21st, 2020, 07:34 PM

Problem with USB Headphone Plug

My headphone outlet on my laptop doesn\\\'t work, so I bought a usb outlet for my speakers. It quit working after about a year. I purchased a new one and installed it It came up as 2-Realtek USB2.0 A, so I accepted it. I then opened Hoster (6.01.05) and tried to play a song, but the music only came out of the laptop. I then opened Tools, Settings then Audio. It had 2 choices. #1- Playlist Audio Card - Speakers (Realtek High Definiti #2- Second Audio Card - Headphones (2- Realtek USB2.0 A. I chose #2 as default and it only played on laptop. I then chose #1 as default, and it only played on the laptop. At one point while playing around, a test came up and I hit OK, then 3 music tones came out of the left speaker and then 3 music tones came out of the right speaker. I then tried to play a song and once again it came out of the laptop. I don\\\'t understand how #1 and #2 both say Realtek. I just don\\\'t know what to do at this point. Any advice at this point would be a blessing.

Thanks,
Ernie