MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 23rd, 2001, 10:52 AM

Angry

MicroStudio will not copy new Sound Choice disks. They have an autorun.exe on them. Maybe your code writers can figure a way around copying disks with more than one session on them. I have tried to copy one song at a time and this does work, but a little time consuming.

For everyones info, as far as I can tell, this starts with SC8668. I dont have any other new Sound Choices besides the Spotlight series, so I dont know when they started this on any other disk series.

I would like to add, as far as I am concerned, backing-up disks that you own is perfectly legal. Making copies to sell or to use with more than one karaoke system would not be.

[Edited by RickSRQ on 05-23-2001 at 11:10 AM]
Old May 25th, 2001, 03:48 PM
Administrator

Try using the Custom Assembly Tab and read each individual track into the Track List Make sure you import them in track # sequence; 1 first, then 2, 3, 4, etc. so they match the track # on the original disc. When they are all in, click the Write CD button to write them to a blank CDR disc in your CD Burner.

Microstudio V2.303 will be available next Tuesday. This has a new Import Tracks Tab that will allow you to import all the tracks as individual track files, then add them to the Project in the Custom Assembly Tab with one button click. That will make this operation much faster.