MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 11th, 2003, 08:14 PM

new purchase but older versions received

Hello, I purchased Microstudio Suite 4 on November 3, 2003. My computer was broken when I ordered the product and I am just now getting to install it on my laptop. I noticed that I do not have the latest version of most of the products. THis suprises me very much. I am installin from the disc rather than downloading. I thought the new versions had been released when I purchased this suite??
Thanks, Zora Haines
Old December 11th, 2003, 10:12 PM

We can't address your concern without knowing what versions of the products you received.

Take care,

George
Old December 12th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Administrator

What comes standard in Suite 4

We are sorry you are surprised. If you read this page, you can see what versions we are shipping in Karaoke Suite 4, which is our home and semi-pro package.

Vogone 2.210 is being delivered and should be on your CDROM. If not, your CDROM was made before we released 2.210, but you can download it free by clicking your Vogone download link in your MTU.com email.

Microstudio 2.517 is being delivered and should be on your CDROM. If not, see the above note.

Karaoke Home Producer 4.008 is the current released version that is shipping. We started testing 4.100 last night that uses our new Registration Code security and Installation program. This will be available to you as a free upgrade by clicking your download link AFTER we announce on the news page that it has been released.

Keyrite 1.302 is the current ship version in Karaoke Suite 4. Keyrite 2.008 is not included in the Suite 4 because the price would increase $50. However, you can order the Keyrite upgrade for $49.95 if you want this professional version. Click here to order the Keyrite 2.008 Upgrade.